Family Portrait Sessions
Saturdays until December 15th
Digital Family Package only $495
Includes the session plus up to 5 digital files, retouched, ready for printing at the lab of your choice, sharing online and for making holiday cards.
How it Works
This year we are offering one Digital Family Package only. No prints. No add-ons. Simply awesome digital images you will be excited to share with friends and family and treasure for years to come. Just like when you did your headshots, we will shoot the photos, edit them, provide you with digital files and give you permission to use as you see fit.
- Classic, studio style portrait style – with a little flair to really tell the story of your family. Scroll to the bottom to see samples from last year.
- The studio can fit 7 family members comfortably. And, yes, pets are family too!
- We will do the family shot and other groupings like the couple, the kids, each kid, etc. as time and attention of the kids allows.
Book Your Session NOW!
We only have 3 appointments available per week, so there are limited times available.
Step 1: Check out the ONLINE SCHEDULE to make sure a time is available. If so, grab it. If not, call the studio and see if we can find a time for you.
Step 2: Reserve your session with $150 deposit PAID ONLINE. You will have 24 hours from the time you book your appointment to make your deposit.
Stuff to Know
- Deposit: $150 non-refundable deposit. Because we have a short window of time for booking appointments and a limited number of appointments available, deposits will not be refundable. If you cannot make your appointment, you will be allowed to reschedule or apply the amount toward any other type of session.
- One outfit per family only. Please wear black or white or gray or other neutral, simple clothing for the best results.
- Plan 90 minutes for your session. Shooting time will be only as long as needed to get a few good shots – perhaps as little as 15 minutes. As soon as the kids lose interest, we will stop. Make sure they are fed and rested and bribe them with something for good behavior!
- You will be making your image selection during your allotted time so make sure all decision makers are present. If possible, make arrangements for young kids to leave the studio while you make your order so you can concentrate and they don’t get bored or cranky. Often times families take two cars and mom stays while dad and kids go play. Older kids are invited to stay and help choose their favorites.
- We will not be offering prints through the studio. We will be happy recommend popular online and local solutions for your printing needs.
P.S. This is our little secret.
I would normally be thrilled if you shared this information with your network, however, I only offer family sessions to my clients I already know and love.
Photographer Standing By