Help women heal in comfort and dignity after surgery in their battle against breast cancer.
Reserve your space in the “Be Brave Fight Like a Girl” advertising campaign and be part of something special. Space is limited and deadlines are tight, so make your appointment today!
Cost is $395 and includes:
- PHOTO SESSION with Korey Howell (Sept 12-16 only)
- HAIR AND MAKEUP provided by BANG Salon
- TWO DIGITAL FILES: One wearing Be Brave Fight Like a Girl T-shirt (on hand at the studio) PLUS another look of your choice (consider updating your headshot for your web site or LinkedIn)
- PLACE IN THE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN to appear in October 2012 issue of AustinWoman Magazine
- ONLINE PROFILE to highlight all the powerful women participating in this campaign
- PARTY to network with other Brave women and get copies of the magazine to share with friends, family and colleagues: October 4, 2012, Shoal Crossing Event Center, 6pm-9pm.
Who you help
How you sign up
|The photo sessions for this campaign will be scheduled for Sept 12-16. You will use the online scheduler to make your appointment once you have secured your spot with payment using the link.|
If you have been affected by breast cancer or love someone who has, please help us make a difference to our local Breast Cancer Resource Center and the women they serve. There are a limited number of spots and it is first come, first served. The event sold out quickly last year, so please take action quickly if you would like to participate.
Photographer standing by