Book a “Heal In Comfort” Package in October and help women heal in comfort and dignity after surgery in their battle against breast cancer.
Space is limited, so make your appointment ASAP.
Cost is $295 and includes:
- 45-minute studio session
- 1 Look (outfit, background)
- Head shot only
- Studio/or natural light
- 1 Retouched Image
- Same-day selection, delivery
- Low-res, Web ready file
- High-res, print ready file
- Commercial and Personal Release
- BENEFIT: $100 of each session will go to purchase shirts from HealInComfort4AChange.org, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, for the Breast Cancer Resource Center to give to its clients. Designed by cancer survivor Cherie Mathews, the kits contain a post-operative recovery shirt that provide women with the utility, comfort and dignity they need to heal while battling breast cancer along with other necessary tools and inspiration to manage their healing process.
- PARTY to network and celebrate with other Brave women friends, family and colleagues who participated in this and the Austin Woman Magazine campaign: October 4, 2012, Shoal Crossing, 6pm-9pm.
Please note, you may upgrade your package at any time, and the same benefit will apply!
How you sign up
The photo sessions for this campaign will be scheduled throughout October only. All sessions must be paid for and completed by October 31st. To book, USE THIS LINK TO THE ONLINE SCHEDULER and note the “Heal in Comfort” Campaign in the notes section.
If you have been affected by breast cancer or love someone who has, please help us make a difference to our local Breast Cancer Resource Center and the women they serve. There are a limited number of spots and it is first come, first served. The event sold out quickly last year, so please take action quickly if you would like to participate.
Photographer Standing By